Be a volunteer and create your own gold-medal experience!
Want to be an insider at a world-class sporting event? Seize the day and sign up to volunteer for the FIS Cross-Country World Cup Finals taking place March 17–19, 2017 on Quebec City’s historic Plains of Abraham. Join our dynamic, energetic teams of volunteers for a front-row seat at this impressive event. Volunteer solo or with a group of friends, the choice is yours!
Sign up today!
Volunteer at the Quebec City FIS Cross-Country World Cup Finals and…
- Be a part of this prestigious, one-of-a-kind urban ski event
- Help make this world-class event a success
- Meet fun, inspiring people
- Cheer on the local and international athletes
- Make amazing memories
Whatever your strengths, there’s a job for you!
- RACE MANAGEMENT // Forerunners, marshals, athlete support, race office…
- RECEPTION // Partners’ area, store…
- SERVICE // Green team, info booth…
- CROWD CONTROL // Crowd control and course safety
- MEDICAL TEAM // First aid
* Roles for illustration purposes only
Benefits of volunteering at the Quebec city FIS Cross-Country World Cup Final 2017
ACCREDITATION | PROMOTIONAL ITEMS | MEALS | GIFTS
Experience the thrill of the FIS Cross-Country World Cup Finals with us and be right in the thick of the action!
Thanks to our partners!